While Valetudo Retreats maintains copyright protection of all materials, information and publications (collectively, “website information”) it places on this website, Valetudo Retreats consents to downloading, copying and distribution of the information for non-commercial purposes by you only. In consideration of this consent, you agree that copies of website information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices, and that you will not modify the website information in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, or distribute any website information, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Valetudo Retreats.
Certain information available on this website is provided by other parties, particularly information about such other parties. You understand that all such information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other mediums, are the sole responsibility of the originating party, and that Valetudo Retreats has no responsibility for such content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. In no event is the inclusion of a statement about another party, a reference to such other party or a web link to another party’s website an endorsement of such other party, their products or their services.
You may not use any of Valetudo Retreats’ proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video, or audio material in your links. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to:
- imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Valetudo Retreats;
- cause malice, or deception;
- dilute Valetudo Retreats’ trademarks, service marks or trade names; or
- otherwise violate applicable law.
Valetudo Retreats makes no representations or promises to develop, provide or market any service or product discussed on this website, and you shall not rely on the information provided or the prospect of availability of any service or product currently in development or currently anticipated to be made available in the future.
- To confirm your place on our Rejuvenation Fitness Retreat a deposit of £882 GBP must be made upon booking online.
- Payment for the Retreat and additional private sessional services are required to be made in full 4 weeks prior to departure. This secures your accommodation and meals as well as your sessional consultations. Should the full amount not be paid the individual forfeits their place in the camp and is responsible for all fees incurred as a result.
- International exchange rates are subject to change and payable at current rates at time of booking.
- Payments made online via PayPal through the online store at valetudoretreats.com.
- All guests are required to obtain travel insurance that covers the individual for all medical treatment while travelling abroad; along with a trip cancellation insurance which covers the individual or company, if a retreat is cancelled by either party. Proof of insurance will be requested prior to participation, as will a signed copy of the liability waiver form and health history form.
- If Valetudo Retreats cancels a retreat, net total of money paid for retreat package will be refunded. Valetudo Retreats is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- Valetudo Retreats offers no cash, cheque or credit card refunds for cancellation or any change to booking by a guest, including injury, personal emergencies and political actions.
- For any postponement of a retreat or change of booking to an alternative date, the cancellation policy applies.
Your right to cancel
- Cancellations made before three calendar months of the first day of the retreat, 100% of the package will be credited to another retreat week at Valetudo Retreats, within one year of their original booking. Guests can amend retreat date preferences once without penalty. Every subsequent date change will incur a £38 GBP administration fee in additional to any cancellation fees. Cancellations made within three months of the first day of the event forfeits the full deposit. Cancellations made within eight weeks forfeit deposit and 50% of total fee. Cancellations made within one calendar month of the first day of their retreat 50% is credited and 50% is forfeited. Cancellations made within fourteen days (two weeks) of their retreat start date, the payment full is forfeited.
- To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valetudo Retreats do not offer discounts, refunds or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the retreat
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend our retreats. Guests under this age may be allowed to attend the retreat provided they are accompanied by a guardian aged 18 years or older and this has been granted by management.
- Guests are responsible for the consequences of any use of any of the facilities ofValetudo Retreats. Valetudo Retreats will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses, theft or damage to property.
- Retreat attendance transference is at the discretion of the management and requests need to be made no later than fourteen days prior to departure in writing.
- Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat can change at any time without notice. The current terms & conditions are always applicable.
Activities and meals
- The schedule and included activities/meals can change at any time without notice. The current program, as listed on the website, at the time of each retreat is always applicable.
- Programs are designed for the levels of fitness in each group, fitness testing and monitoring during the retreat are conducted to create a safe and comfortable atmosphere and environment for all participants.
Conduct and behaviour
- Activities are advisory and by no means compulsory however, should non-participation be the guest preference, Valetudo Retreats facilitators will require guest explanation for non-participation and all attempts will be made by management to ensure both guest and group comfort.
- The highest level of guest interaction and behaviour is expected towards staff and fellow guests at all times. Management reserves the right to terminate the retreat for any guest deemed to be conducting themselves in a threatening, disorderly or distasteful manner towards others. We will of course do our utmost to resolve any queries or concerns that you may have.